Personally identifiable information
We may collect personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information.
We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
Non-personally identifiable information
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personally identifiable information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
3D Mats India collects and uses personal information for the following purposes:
● To personalize your experience. Your information helps us better respond to your individual needs.
● To improve customer service. Your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
● To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website based on information and feedback. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our visitors as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
● To process transactions. We may use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
● To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature. To send you information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
● To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If you decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and you happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for you.
Third party websites
Occasionally, you may find advertising or other content on our site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.